Cari di sarinulis.blogspot.com

Kamis, 19 Maret 2015

About Friends



Now, I just try writting in English. My English not good. So, sorry if you are find many mistake on this note. Someone say to me, don’t shy to learn. And I think, it’s true. I think, you must shy if you are never study. If you want a comment on this note, I say thank you very much. I need it, to make me better. This is Tuesday, I am learn English in campus. Last week, my class found a job to make a video about BCLC from our lecturer. And this day, I and my classmate watch a videos that. Funny and very good. I like it's.
My lecturer say learn English not just in the class, you can learn it everywhere and everytime. You need many time to learn English. You must reading a book, newspaper, novel, comic or everything in English. You must listen to music or watch a video English. Writing and speaking in english. Make it’s be your habit, with that you can be better in speaking and writing English.
So, now I try to writing in English. It’s don’t easy to me. Many thing in my mind, but I don’t know to write it's in English. Very hard to find a topic to this note. But, nothing impossible if I want to try. So, I only start my note. Maybe, this note not good to read. I am sorry. And thanks to you for read it.
What do you think about a friend? ... I think, friends is someone that you know. Many people in the earth that you can be your friend. With friends you can do many thing. It’s very fun. You can tell many thing to your friends, learn together, traveling, and you not alone. I say thanks very much to my friends. But, you must care with them. Sometime, I don’t care with my friends. I feel sad when I realize it. The real, many people care with me. But I don’t care with them. I am sorry to all that i do.
So, you can be happy if you have many people in your life. because, maybe else one want like you. have a many friends.
have you a friends?... No ?? impossible. if you are not have a friends, maybe not because nothing that want to be your friend, but you not a realize existence them. open your eyes, open your feel and open your mind, don't think you just alone. everyone not be alone if they can be a friends. sometime, you must knock on a door to enter.
I like someone that funny, friendly, good, and patient. how about you?...
so, remember this "don't be feel alone, cause you have a friends"

2 komentar: